Sunday, October 12, 2008

ROOMATES!!!


We have many traditions, one is called ICE CREAM SUNDAY FRIDAYS and we go to the malt shop sometimes. Amber couldn't come and Kristen is taking the picture. From left to right; McCall, Ashley, Brittney, Me, Kelsey (not really a roommate ha).





The two missing in the previous picture. Kristen on the left and Amber on the right.  Kristen is my room roommate and I love her so much. No one else could be as perfect of a room roommate for me as her. Amber is pretty much the party of the apartment and I love her too!!!




I don't really know what we are doing but this is the balcony of our apartment. There is Britt, Me, McCalls, Ash, and Kris, and we are hilarious.






This is Ash, Britt, and McCall in our kitchen. Ashley is the cutest person ever and not to mention the nicest person I have ever met. Brittney kind of keeps to her self but she makes the apartment what it is and we love her. McCall is freaking hilarious and is no nice to just talk to. I love them all So much. I don't think they could have placed us all in a better apartment for each other.


No comments: