Sunday, October 12, 2008

Snap Wall!!!

I love this wall. It is by far my favorite wall in the apartment. Ashley pulled some genius and instigated a snap cup for the apartment. It is a cup in which we put comments on and we read them once a week (on sundays). Then they go straight on the wall. Right now there are about afinity on the wall so we don't know where else to put them. Yeah we are cool. It just shows how much we all love eachother and the fun we have and continue to have throughout the year. GO A11!!!

5 comments:

Amanda Spencer said...

Snaps to Becca for starting a blog and being the coolest sister ever!! ROCK ON!!!!

Kristen said...

Hey Becca!! I freakin' love you!!! You are so amazing! See ya on Sunday!

The Lowder Family said...

Hey you, It looks like the blog bug attacked you!. It also looks like you are all settled in down there and obviously having a great time!

Brady,McCall said...

oh boy i love the Snap Cup!! It makes me so happy!! you make me so Happy too Becca!

Monica McCoy said...

Hey! I found your blog through Ashlee's. very fun idea.