Sunday, October 12, 2008

HIKING!!!

We took a hike to Maple Canyon. It is so beautiful and the hike was amazing!!! I loved everything about it. Sarah is the other girl in the picture that some of you might not know. She is in my math and band classes and we have a lot in common.
We put the camera on the car and tried to take a picture. It kind of worked but the canyon was so beautiful.
Sarah and I on the hike.
My wonderful foot in a little creek on the hike. I couldn't resist because it just looked so darn cool.
The canyon we hiked up. I really like this canyon, it is a lot of fun to hike in and there are little adventures everywhere. We only went up to the waterfall and then turned back around but there is a rope you can go up to the climb the waterfall. I want to do it one day.

1 comment:

McCoy said...

Hey becca!!!! Looks like you are having a blast!!! College seriously was some of the best times of my life.. so make the best of it. My blog is... pandamccoy.blogspot.com :) Love and miss you!!!
Ashlee